Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Register Helix for a free second year of warranty

Line6Tony

Hey folks,

Helix is our flagship modeler and as such demands a high level of Customer service and support. Because we believe in this product, its durability and quality we are extending the warrantee for all US customers to 2 years. This includes Helix Floor, Helix Rack/Control and Helix LT. All you need to do to qualify for this second year of service is to register your Helix. See the FAQs below and as always if you have any questions just shout.

Updated Helix Warranty (US Only)
FAQ: 

When does this launch?
Thursday, July 6th

Who qualifies for the extended Helix warranty?
This covers Helix Fl, Rck, LT, Cntr in the United States only.

Why is this offered to US customers only? 
Warranties are set by Line 6 distributor partners. Currently Line 6 only distributes in the US.

Why did Line 6 decide to offer extended warranty? 
Helix is our flagship product. We stand by the product and we want to make sure that we meet the high expectations of our customer needs.

What is the current Helix warranty? 
The current warranty is: 1 year based on date of purchase receipt

What’s changing about Helix warranty for customers? 
The warranty period is extending to 2 years for qualifying purchases.
Qualifying customers will get a free 2nd year to their Helix Warranty.

How do I register for the extended warranty? 
There are two ways:

1) For customers who purchased their Helix between Sept 29 2015 and Sept 30 2016
you need to register within two years of the date that you purchased your Helix.

If you’ve already registered your Helix and you have a copy of your original purchase receipt you already qualify. 

Otherwise, register your product on Line6.com/support, and make sure that you have a copy of your original purchase receipt if you require service.

2) For customers who purchased their product after Oct 1st 2016 – onwards 
You need to register within one year of the date that you purchased your Helix.

If you’ve already registered your Helix and you have a copy of your original purchase receipt you already qualify. 

Otherwise, register your product on Line6.com/support, and make sure that you have a copy of your original purchase receipt if you require service.

I bought my Helix used… what do I do? 
As is policy for all Line 6 products, if you have a copy of the original receipt, the warranty period will transfer to the new owner.

See above paragraphs to extend the original warranty.

Is there any difference from the extended warranty that I have from my retailer? 
The main difference is that customers are dealing directly with Line 6 and Line 6’s network of repair centers.

If you have additional questions contact Line 6 Customer Support.
818-575-3600, Opt 2
or create a CS ticket on line6.com/support/tickets