Authentic, From Head to Tone
Helix® guitar processors have set a new standard for speed and ease of use to craft authentic and responsive guitar tones. Each product in the Helix family provides a familiar approach to tone creation, with a straightforward and intuitive interface that eliminates complex menu diving, and replaces it with incredibly easy interaction. Helix products deliver extensive flexibility for a variety of applications, enabling you to take tones from studio to stage—and back again.
Powered by next-generation HX® Modeling technology, the Helix family recreates amps, cabs, mics, and effects with accuracy and precision. Vintage and modern tube amp models give an authentic sound and feel, and are designed to interact with your playing like the originals.
Register your Helix guitar processor for a free second year of warranty.* Purchase additional coverage under the Service Plus Extended Warranty* or Service Plus Advanced Replacement* programs (*offer only available to US customers).
Helix Sound Samples
The HX models in Helix deliver attributes and nuances that weren’t previously attainable from modeling, giving you classic bloom and spongy compression on some amp models, and powerful overdrive on others.
Helix LTLearn More
- Offers the same award-winning HX Modeling as Helix Floor, Helix Rack, and Helix Native
- Uncompromised Helix sound quality with 123 dB of dynamic range
- Greater DSP power than any other multi-effects processor in its class
- Robust I/O complement for easy integration and extensive flexibility
Helix BackpackLearn More
- Line 6 Design—custom made for Helix
- Luggage-grade construction
- Stowable backpack straps
- Quilted airmesh backing for comfort
- Closed-cell foam padding for maximum protection
- Rugged, molded rubber carrying handles
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ample room for accessories and sheet music
- Includes velcro straps for organizing your cables
Marketplace Custom Presets & Impulse Responses
We’re committed to the evolution of the Helix family and to responding to the needs of today’s musicians. That’s why we’ve launched Marketplace—an online destination where you’ll find premium presets and impulse responses (IRs) created by an ever-expanding network of third-party vendors.
* All product names used herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.
Marshall and JTM are registered trademarks of Marshall Amplification Plc.
Electro-Harmonix and Big Muff are registered trademarks of New Sensor Corp.
Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd.
Bogner is a registered trademark of Bogner Amplification.
Dunlop and MXR are registered trademarks of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
Roland and Boss are registered trademarks of Roland Corp.
Matchless is a registered trademark of Matchless, LLC.
Supro is a registered trademark of Abasara Audio LLC.
Orange is a registered trademark of Orange Brand Services Ltd.
Darkglass and Microtubes are registered trademarks of Darkglass Electronics, TMI Douglas Castro.
Sunn is a registered trademark of Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
Acoustic is a registered trademark of GTRC Services, Inc.
Ampeg, Portaflex, and SVT are registered trademarks of Loud Technologies, Inc.
Gallien-Krueger is a registered trademark of Gallien Technology, Inc.Teletronix and LA-2A are registered trademarks of Universal Audio, Inc.